Tuesday

Shane & Shane -- Psalm 130



Psalm 130(NASB)

Hope in the Lord’s Forgiving Love.

A Song of Ascents.

1Out of the depths I have cried to You, O Lord.
Lord, hear my voice!
Let Your ears be attentive
To the voice of my supplications.
If You, Lord, should mark iniquities,
O Lord, who could stand?
But there is forgiveness with You,
That You may be feared.
I wait for the Lord, my soul does wait,
And in His word do I hope.
My soul waits for the Lord
More than the watchmen for the morning;
Indeed, more than the watchmen for the morning.
O Israel, hope in the Lord;
For with the Lord there is lovingkindness,
And with Him is abundant redemption.
And He will redeem Israel
From all his iniquities.


LYRICS
Out of the depths I cry to You
In darkest places I will call
Incline Your ear to me anew
And hear my cry for mercy, Lord

Were You to count my sinful ways
How could I come before Your throne
Yet full forgiveness meets my gaze
I stand redeemed by grace alone

CHORUSI will wait for YouI will wait for YouOn Your word, I will relyI will wait for YouSurely wait for YouTill my soul is satisfied
So put your hope in God alone
Take courage in His power to save
Completely and forever won
By Christ emerging from the grave

CHORUS
Now He has come to make a way
And God Himself has paid the price
That all who trust in Him today
Find healing in His sacrifice

CHORUS
I will wait for YouI will wait for YouThrough the storm and through the nightI will wait for YouSurely wait for YouFor Your love is my delight